You are your best competitor
There is this article on rediff.com on P N C Menon,the man behind Sobha Developers. Interesting comments:
'Competing with myself'
"I always compete with myself and in that competition I am a failure. There are two personalities here; the man with the requirement and the man who delivers. The man with the requirement demands a lot which the other man cannot deliver. That is why he is a failure. "
The complete article can be found here
'Competing with myself'
"I always compete with myself and in that competition I am a failure. There are two personalities here; the man with the requirement and the man who delivers. The man with the requirement demands a lot which the other man cannot deliver. That is why he is a failure. "
"There is always a gap in what you have achieved and what you plan to achieve. "
The complete article can be found here
Comments